Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ready for a good time

Week 7 has been quite interesting and mind-boggling.

We've done some different activities:
- Reading articles about learner autonomy
- Writing one-computer lesson plan
- Looking for a partner(s)

The last one reminds me about old good times when we had a Prom. And it seemed that the most popular boys and girls were already engaged))) Now the situation is just like that.

Of course I'm kidding) I hope that everybody has found parner(s) for peer reading and ready for a good time!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Maria!

    I had the same feeling, when we were choosing partners :))

    By the way, it was a pleasant surprise for me to see that you post your lessons on busyteacher.org. It is a wonderful resource, I am subscribed to their articles on facebook. It was a pleasure to see you among the contributors there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nadzeya!

    Thank you for your warm words!

    I appreciate working and collaborating with such wonderful people like you and other participants, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marie~

      I'm sorry it felt that way. I *hated* that part of high school and would never try to reproduce it.

      That said, in some of my online classes I've chosen partners for people, and there were many complaints. I try to let you all have as much choice as possible, but I know it is not a perfect system. Anyway, it seems like it usually works out with choice, but yes there are always a few problems that need a little tending to.

      ~Robert

      Delete