Sunday, June 3, 2012

Congrats and big thanks

I devote this blog post to the people I work with. These are my colleagues and educators.

This week we have had a great opportunity to meet Jeff and discover ANVILL. Splendid experience! Also I took part in Nicenet discussion writing about online tools in teaching. I did my best at creating online and offline exercises and my class on http://poster.4teachers.org.
Class Name: MariaMironovaEnglish Class
Teacher's name: Maria Mironova
Class code: 226774

But the first half of the week was pretty tough: I worked on my Draft Project with two wonderful teachers:
Damian and Marco. Now I'm ready to write comments about their drafts and fill in Checklists. And I'm also waiting for their feedback. What a nice opportunity to practice a team work inside our group!

Thank you, all my friends, for your motivating comments. Special thanks to Marshiari, Naglaa, Filomena, Richard Li, Wanessa Wang and lots of others. I appreciate your participation.

And one GREAT THANK YOU to Robert  who coordinates and motivates us!!!

Regards and best wishes to all of you,

Maria

2 comments:

  1. Hello Marie,

    I will miss you all when this course finishes. I hope we can keep in touch :) All of these thanks make me sad. They make me realize this course will come to an end in the next two weeks. I have learned so much that I don't want it to end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maria,

    I really enjoyed your project. Very well planned; a different platform for each aspect of your project based lesson. Thanks for the invitation to work together.

    ReplyDelete