Sunday, May 13, 2012

Passing by the second half of our path

We are in the the middle of our course! The week 5 is over. We are getting closer and closer to final projects. 


Feel enthusiastic?


Actually, I haven't thought how much we learnt until I saw Yap Thin Peng's post on Nicenet. Here it is:


FROM: Yap Thin Peng   (05/11/12 10:21 AM PST)   [ Send a personal message to Yap Thin Peng]
SUBJECT: RE: Step # 5 : Writing Skills & Blog

Hi Robert

Correct me if I am wrong. 
First, allow me to make a summary of what I have learnt up to week 5.

a)   Google sites (https://sites.google.com/site/webskillsuo/home + wikis)
b)   Search engines
c)   Reflective blog (Blogger.com)
d)   Virtual Classroom ( Nicenet.org)
e)   Blogger (Blogger.com)
f)   Social Bookmarking site (Delicious.com)
g)   Google docs
h)   JupiterGrades   
i)   Rubrics (Rubistar.com)
j)   PBL with WebQuest as an example


Did I miss out anything?



All in all, we have learnt a great amount of things, we brainstormed and shared lots of wonderful ideas. I feel proud of myself and it's a great honor to work in the team like ours.  


2 comments:

  1. Dear Marie,

    Though this online course is quite demanding, I do think that we're learning something new each week. Also, I especially appreciate your efforts of collecting all the websites and share them with others.

    Richard Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear,
    Like you, me too when I have read Yap Thin Peng's post only I found out we have learn a lot.To tell you the truth , I am happy to learn new things but always excited by using new technology. Now we are on the half way. we have to learn more new things which are very useful for us.
    Wishing you the best,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete