Sunday, April 29, 2012

So Much More Than Just A Teacher

The third week is over and I feel satisfied but a little bit exhausted. New experiences like stacks on Delicious.com, discussions threads, heaps of CALL readings and EFL sites' search make me overloaded with useful information which I need to digest.

I've just found a poster about teachers I want to share with you. Print this out and put it up in your Teacher's Room - it's guaranteed to keep you motivated every working day! Every time you feel exhausted - look at the poster and remember how many great roles are playing every single day!




2 comments:

  1. Hello Marie,

    This poster you have shared with us is very sweet! It is so true that teachers do a lot for their students. I will print it!

    By the way, I got my template from this website: http://btemplates.com You can download any template you like. There are a lot of designs and categories. You can see how to install it in this link: http://blogger-templates.blogspot.mx/2006/04/install-new-blogger-template.html

    I hope this is useful for you! Take care,
    Marshiari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie, Nice poster, thanks for sharing this and reminding us of the role(s) we play in the lives of those we work with. -Robert

    ReplyDelete